Friday, August 21, 2009

RA Training

Today was another day of RA training. It started Monday morning with a retreat to Jacksonville, Vermont. Middle of nowhere. It was fun, but draining constantly being around people you barely know. We returned on Thursday and had the afternoon off! Thank goodness. But then today was at 12.5 hour day! UGH! Now that the day is over there are lists of things to do. Room checklist forms, letters to self, clipboard for a fellow RA, bulletin board, and name tags. All due before Monday or Wednesday, depending on the task. It's overwhelming, but exciting. I just HOPE that I'm an awesome RA and that my residents respect me. I have a hall FULL of girls, so we will find out quickly how much I can handle! But I'm up for the challenge.

P.S. Emailed my Physics teacher. . . A+ in Physics! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun!!
    i've already been doin homework here and there. but i'm moved into my new house, and now you need to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete